This blog contains links from different blogs, sites & forums. Blog will be updated daily. I am only sorting it & posting it for convenience of the people & saving their time. If anyone has an objection for the contents of this site kindly mail us & we shall remove it immediately blogwalla@gmail.com


Monday, April 28, 2008

Get the most out of your tube of toothpaste



I’ve always thought that toothpaste tubes were poorly designed. Try as you might, you’ll never get all of that stupid gel out of there. Crest had a design about 10 years ago that actually seemed to work rather well, it basically had a bag of toothpaste inside of a plastic pump. I don’t think I’ve seen those in some time though. If you’re really dead-set on getting every last bit of goo out of your toothpaste tube, then you might try out the Squeezit Squeezer (I bet you’ll never guess what it does).

This little guy basically works by putting pressure above and below the tube. Just pull one end through when it’s getting low, and you’re good to go. I’m probably too lazy to bother with something like this, I’ll just keep on thinking that I can squeeze a few more uses out of ever tube until I get frustrated and throw it away. Don’t worry about sinking too much cash into this, it’ll only set you back $6



No comments: